Software Engineer + Professional Service Engineer
Our client is an international Telecom and IoT Provider with headquarter in Germany, 7+ development centre worldwide (i.a. in Madrid), state of the art in the development of software and applications for telecommunications networks and high-quality solutions for Open Device and Service Management, focused on managing and remotely diagnosing millions of devices.
We are searching in MADRID experienced Telecom Engineer´s/Developer´s
Senior Software Engineer & Senior Professional Services Engineer
As SW Engineer you support the existing team in the development of our product portfolio, focused on managing and remotely diagnosing millions of devices (Open Device and Service Management).Analysis of protocols and implementation of integration plus support and managing projects and service requirements in telecommunications ecosystems.
As Professional Service Engineer you´ll be focused on design, implement and deliver a custom device management solution that meets customer requirements. Provide technical leadership to junior team technical and test teams, work directly with customers’ engineering team, understand their technical requirements, and collaborate with internal product development teams. Develop quality, testable requirements, design, interface specification and custom code.
Top Hard Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in software engineering and programming in Python
- Several years of experience with container-based application development (e.g. Docker)
- Extensive experience working with Linux (e.g., Debian)
- Knowledge of CI/CD and build automation
- Ability to inspect problems and debug issues at the protocol level
- Experience with MySQL databases, enabling you to understand, create, and optimize MySQL queries as necessary
Professional Services Engineer:
- At least 10 years of experience, 5 of them in software technical role, working in deployment services
- Strong working knowledge of:
- Linux operating system and familiarity with command-line tools
- TCP/IP networking suite and abstract layers; ability to diagnose basic network issues
- SQL database, able to perform simple SQL queries or set fields
- Web services, XML, SOAP, JSON data formats
- 3 years working with Python
- D eep knowledge on access technologies or telecommunications networks
- Experience with container-based application deployment
- Strong ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and root cause software issues in high-load transactional web system
Soft skills (both profiles):
- Good general communication skills
- Quality-oriented mindset, entrepreneurial thinking
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive approach to problem solving and creative and analytical thinking
- Fluency in written and spoken English business level (German is a plus)
Salary package is very attractive, plus Bonus, Fully or partly remote, flat hierarchy and short decision paths, high level of responsibility, exceptional career plan, continuous training, and the real chance of professional development within an international company in strong expansion track worldwide.
Let´s talk if interested (Alejandro) firstname.lastname@example.org