Software Engineer Telecommunication
Senior Engineer / Developer
Our client is a international Telecom and IoT Provider with headquarter in South-Germany, 7+ development centre worldwide, state of the art in the development of software and applications for telecommunications networks and high-quality solutions for Open Device and Service Management.
We are looking for experienced Telecom Engineer/Developer: Senior Software Engineer Telecommunications
Support the existing team in the development of our product portfolio, focused on managing and remotely diagnosing millions of devices (Open Device and Service Management).
Analysis of protocols and implementation of integration plus support. Managing project and service requirements in telecommunications ecosystem
- 5+ years experience in software engineering and programming in Python
- Several years of experience with container-based application development (e.g. Docker)
- Extensive experience working with Linux (e.g., Debian)
- Knowledge of CI/CD and build automation
- Ability to inspect problems and debug issues at the protocol level
- Experience with MySQL databases, enabling you to understand, create, and optimize MySQL queries as necessary
- Good general communication skills
- Quality-oriented mindset, entrepreneurial thinking
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Creative and analytical thinking
- Fluency in written and spoken English (German is a plus)
Salary package is attractive, plus Bonus, Fully or partly remote, flat hierarchy and short decision paths, high level of responsibility, exceptional career plan, continuous training, and the real chance of professional development within an international company in strong expansion track worldwide.
Let´s talk if interested (Alejandro) email@example.com