Our client is a very successful multinational company leading in the manufacture and distribution of pharmaceutical products nationally and internationally located in Madrid.
We seek a proficient finance manager, with experience in Pharma sector or related and high level of English (German plus valued),
FINANCE DIRECTOR Pharma
- Report directly to CEO , participating in the Company’s corporate strategy
- Develop financial information for the Board of Directors
- Responsible for the financial management of the Local Group Companies.
- Financial interface with the HQ in Germany, Reporting
- Preparation and presentation of annual accounts
- Tax returns and information to tax authorities.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes. Valuation of stocks, provisions, depreciations etc.
- Direct financial planning and strategy.
- Provide and interpret financial information, accurate and in time
- Management and monitoring of reporting and financial accounting systems.
- Control of revenue, cash flow and expenses
- Contact person with banks, public institutions, banks, lawyers, auditors
- Organize new sources of financing for a company’s lines of credit and assess the possibilities of subsidies.
- Keep up to date with changes in financial regulations and legislation
- Ensure compliance with all required accounting policies, procedures, standards, controls and processes
- Ensure that the company complies with its financial and legal obligations
- Comply with the company’s code of conduct and other internal policies
- Recruiting staff and ensuring proper training
- Degree in Economics, ADE, Business or similar.
- MBA, Master or other postgraduate degree
- 5+ years of experience in multinationals as Finance Director in pharmaceutical or related sector (MUST)
- Practical knowledge of all legislation and legal regulations
- Strong understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles, as well as tax regulations.
- Expert with SAP and Navision. Experience in implementing SAP plus rated
- Advanced MS Office Knowledge (especially Excel)
- English business
- German valuable plus
- Mindset Manager, analytical person, very structured, proactive and resolute
- Good communication and high bargaining power
- Ability to guide and direct employees to ensure correct and timely compliance with financial processes
Our client offers a very attractive remuneration and social benefits.
Excellent career development options in a very solid and continuously growing environment.
We guarantee maximum confidentiality.