Managerial Skills are a combination of knowledge and capacity and the basis for a person to play a leadership role in an organisation.
There are three main groups of skills a manager must dominate if he wants to be successful:
- Technical Skills: They involve knowledge and expertise in certain processes, techniques and tools specifically related to the position or the area of responsibility.
- Human Skills: The ability to interact effectively with people
- Conceptual Skills: Formulation of ideas, understanding abstract relationships, develop new concepts and creativity in problem solving
In Humanus Consulting, we concentrate on Conceptional Skills. Our goals are:
- Create and develop a customized guide of indicators
- Practice interactions with other leadership behaviours
- Practice what to do and what to say in order to get measures supported by the team and effective in their execution
- Design an implementation strategy baesd on real case studies